Monday, October 12, 2009

WHY buy TrendyKidz??

TrendyKidz™ is all about ‘age appropriate’ children’s clothing at very low prices. Our quality and fabrics are exceptional and we wholesale to many shops Australia wide.

TrendyKidz™ is unique because, whilst the clothing is durable and high quality with adjustable waists and necklines where appropriate, all of the ‘standard’ size boundaries have dissolved (e.g. if a child was 6 but needed a size 8 in clothing, they would usually have to go into the 8-14yr range)
TrendyKidz™ stops a 6yr old from potentially having to dress inappropriately as a teen, by ensuring that we supply larger sizes in the correct style for each age group.

I was finding it very difficult to find clothing to fit my girls. There seemed to be very little out there for non-standard sized kids at an affordable price. So I decided to start my own clothing company and bought my own factory in Bali. (My factory is renowned as the cleanest factory in Bali and my staff are paid exceptionally well! They enjoy hospital cover for themselves and all of their extended family and a chef to cook their lunch each day, as well as many other benefits) TrendyKidz™ also supports the local orphanage and school in our village. We currently manufacture for other Australian and U.S. designers too.

We are featured in the current issue of the Flourish Magazine and listed on www.familyconnect.com.au as a ‘Best value’ business.

I would love for you to check out my range at www.trendykidz.com.au and perhaps we can then get together for a coffee and I can show you some samples of our excellent quality garments.

We stock summer and winter all year round to cater for travellers and our range is from newborn to size 16.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverley-Anne,

    Just found you on C2M's and have just followed you. :) I would appreciate a follow back @ Organize Your Life Now Blog

    Congrats on the Family Connect Press - it all helps doesn't it!!

    Have a great week.

    Claire McFee

    ReplyDelete